the birth of Wolfe Wallace, a little film!

I have been sooo behind in photos/video making since our computer completely crashed over the break. I have loads of photos to edit and posts to catch up on but in the meantime, here's a little film I threw together of all the footage David took during Wolfe's birth ONE YEAR AGO!!!
I couldn't help but get a little emotional while making this. 
It def makes me want to hire a birth videographer for the next one though, LOL!
I'm so happy to have these moments captured. 

**if the raw/primal sounds of a med-free birthing momma freak you out, this is probably not the video for you lol. You've been warned ;)

Happy BIRTHday to our little Wolfieeeee


To read the Birth Story, go HERE. 

 *A special thanks to our birth photographer, Jamie Costlow for getting that sound bite during the delivery and taking those beautiful photos! 

Comments

Popular Posts