no more babies sleeping in our bed

Not only has Wolfe been moved into Remington's room, he is legit sleeping through the night!
We've been co-sleeping for a majority of the last 6 years. 
We kept each baby in with us for at least their first year of life. 
We are navigating this new phase of our lives and it's so weird/totally awesome. 

NOW, no babies in our room/bed and no babies in my belly AND Wolfe is showing signs of weaning too and i'm like, what the?!
 WHO AM I NOW!?

We love having our room/bed back. 
When we first moved him over it was more of an adjustment for us not having him in there. 
I kept waking up in the middle of the night freaking out and disoriented, shaking David awake asking where the baby was. 
So there was that and then waking up to full leaky boobs and a puddle of milk in the morning. 
It's been about 4 weeks now and we are all getting a full nights sleep. 

Remington loves having Wolfe in there. 
He says he can't wait till he's out of the crib and bunking up with him. 
It's so cute to hear Remington reading to him at night before bed. 
My heart just melts. 

I just love these boys so much!
I'm so lucky to be their momma. 
^^These cute bow ties from HERE

Comments

Popular Posts