No more diapers for FRANCIE GIRL!
Over the past year we've been watching for the signs that Frances was ready to potty train.
Every time we brought it up, she'd be like, "nah, i'm good"
"I'm a baby not a big girl"
So we were like whateves and went on with life.
Then a few weeks ago we checked out a book from the library about how big girls don't need diapers anymore because they get to wear undies!
It talked about how mommas and grandmas and aunties all where undies because they are big girls too.
SHE LOVED IT and made me read it over and over.
"Tasha wear undies too!?"
(she's obsessed with her aunt natassja)
It wasn't until she heard that her friend Mila (who is just a day younger than her in age) was going peeps on the potty and she finally wanted in on that action.
And that was that.
She took the lead, said "bye bye" to diapers because "I'm a big girl now!"
Just like Olive, she literally taught herself.
It's been like stupid easy, I almost can't believe that kids can do that themselves.
I guess it goes to show, that MOST kids will just do it when they are ready and there is no need to stress out and force them.
Anyways, it's so nice to have only ONE kid in diapers.
(way less diaper laundry)
I forgot what that was like, it's been so long lol.
Her little buns are so cute in undies.
She picked out a new pack of peppa pig and rainbow ones.
I can't believe she's going to be three this spring, AH!
Way to go Francie pants, we are so proud of you!





Comments
Post a Comment