my 28th birthday
Last Friday we celebrated my 28th birthday.
It was SO perfect.
David took the day off and helped make the day amazing.
He and babies brought in a bouquet of white tulips and a giant chocolate muffin with a candle in it for me to blow out while they sang to me.
After sending them off to school with hugs and kisses, I got dressed in my workout clothes and did my crossfit workout at home.
I had a swim scheduled in my training that I didn't want to miss so I headed over the pool afterwards and swam.
It felt so good to move my body!
I got home and showered and then headed up north to a salon where I got my first ever Brazilian wax, haha!
(There's no such thing as TMI with me guys, come on now)
It really didn't hurt like I was expecting.
Maybe having 4 med free births makes everything else feel like weak sauce, who knows.
What made it even better was that it was totally free, SCORE!
After getting all my business done, I headed home to a hot, home cooked lunch and then passed out in bed for a nap.
Later that evening, Jocelyn came over to babysit the kids while David and I went dancing!!!
OH my gosh it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!
The Arthur Murray Dance Studio just down the road from us offers free first lessons, so I signed us up.
I wanted to do something different from our usual dinner and a movie and this seemed like the perfect activity!
It was a 45 min lesson and we learned the basic steps for the tango and bachata.
It was totally out of our comfort zone but it was seriously so fun to learn a new skill together.
I was laughing so hard I was snorting all over the dance floor.
My cheeks hurt soo bad afterwards from all the smiling.
We will for sure be back to learn some more.
AHHH, I'm so grateful for my man and his willingness to try new things with me.
Here's to 28!
May it be the best one yet.









Comments
Post a Comment