summer bucket list


Ready or not, today is the first official day of our summer break. 
This year I decided to step it up a notch and be a "fun mom" and come up with a summer bucket list with the kids. 
(Remember when David and I did these all the time before we had kids?) 
We sat down this morning and thought about some realistic things we could accomplish together this summer. 
The babies are soo excited!
I'd also like to stick to a schedule day to day so they know what to expect. 
The first thing we are going to do every day is hit up the YMCA so I can get my workout in. 
We pay $60/month for 2 hours of childcare a day which is like a really amazing deal when you think about that alone lol. 
Good thing they love it there. 
It'll also be our "home base" for pool and water related actives.
We can't wait for the kid pool to open next week. 
Anyway, here is our list! 
I also made a little checklist for the kids to do everyday before the plop themselves in front of the TV/tablet. 
I'm determined to have them stick to it lol so we will see how it goes. 

I threw together my own little list for myself this year/
-at least one date night a month
-daily exercise
-cook more (lolllll we will see...)
-blog 2x a month
-teach rem how to tie his shoes

What's on your summer bucket list year?
What else should we add??

Comments

Popular Posts