etta moon: three months
Dear Etta,
At three months old you weigh in at a whopping 19.5 lbs!
You don't look as chubby as your siblings but dang girl you are DENSE.
I don't know where you hide all that weight lol.
You are also super long/tall.
I think you only wore your 6 month clothing for 2 days before I had to pull out the next few sizes.
Currently you're wearing 9-24 month sizes depending on the style of clothing.
I love that the light bulb has turned on.
You are suddenly "awake" and aware of the world around you.
I love that you're so quick to smile and that you smile with your whole body!
You are our first ever LAP CHILD.
AKA you are so happy to just sit in our laps and chill.
You love sleeping as close to us as possible.
You enjoy sucking on your fists and looking at your feet.
You hate cloth diapers, riding in the car and showers.
I love your giant blue eyeballs and your full, chubby cheeks.
We are also loving your squeaky yells.
You're starting to find your "voice" and it is the BEST sound in the entire world.
Additional things to note from this month-
First, NO CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS (seriously the best news of the entire year)
You took your first nap in the crib and you took about an ounce of breastmilk from a bottle.
We sure love you Etta Moon!
You are a ray of sunshine in our lives,
Love Momma
At three months old you weigh in at a whopping 19.5 lbs!
You don't look as chubby as your siblings but dang girl you are DENSE.
I don't know where you hide all that weight lol.
You are also super long/tall.
I think you only wore your 6 month clothing for 2 days before I had to pull out the next few sizes.
Currently you're wearing 9-24 month sizes depending on the style of clothing.
I love that the light bulb has turned on.
You are suddenly "awake" and aware of the world around you.
I love that you're so quick to smile and that you smile with your whole body!
You are our first ever LAP CHILD.
AKA you are so happy to just sit in our laps and chill.
You love sleeping as close to us as possible.
You enjoy sucking on your fists and looking at your feet.
You hate cloth diapers, riding in the car and showers.
I love your giant blue eyeballs and your full, chubby cheeks.
We are also loving your squeaky yells.
You're starting to find your "voice" and it is the BEST sound in the entire world.
Additional things to note from this month-
First, NO CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS (seriously the best news of the entire year)
You took your first nap in the crib and you took about an ounce of breastmilk from a bottle.
We sure love you Etta Moon!
You are a ray of sunshine in our lives,
Love Momma







Comments
Post a Comment