Etta pushes over a plant
Etta Moon (turns two next month) is in total destructive mode.
She was throwing herself around in a tantrum and then promptly stopped, looked at me, looked back at my plant, looked and me again and the pushed it over.
I just started laughing.
It was just such a funny moment to me, seeing her little body not knowing how to process her emotions which resulted in my plants being pushed over.
Now don’t get me wrong, that isn’t a typical reaction from me but this particular moment just played out so well.
I quickly snapped a photo and then remembered a piece of art from the 1800s that my mom had hanging in our home growing up.
The resemblance is uncanny right!?
Their body language, facial expressions, even the body positions in relation to the pushed over plants?!
It was just too good not to share.
I txted a side by side to my Dad who responded “innocence, fear and mischief are universal and timeless.”
Amen to that.



Comments
Post a Comment