Hi, it’s been awhile


                                                Testing...testing....Does this thing still even work?!

I’ve been having a serious social media crisis lately, mostly falling into the huge scrolling time suck that is instagram. Don’t get me wrong, I love love love social media for the easy documentary purposes (originally my main goal for the whole thing) and for catching up and connecting with friends and family who live far away, BUT I’m destructive and now find myself on there for HOURS at a time scrolling through literally nothing. 

I’m embarrassed by how much time I spend with my phone in front of my face. 

I know I can do better. 

My babies deserve better. 

There so much shit I want to do and accomplish and eliminating my major distraction (social media) will help

I’ve been thinking a lot about what word I want to to be my theme for the new year. 
COMMIT is one that keeps popping in my head. 
It seems to fit this situation perfectly. 

I’m COMMITTING to living a better phone outta my face life. 

That’s where this ol blog comes in-

I still want a place to document and journal and share funny stories and photos of my family. 
I can do that here with out the distractions from other platforms. 
So no need to fuss, you can still keep up with the Olsens if you want-
Just save this link and come check in on what we are up to from time to time, 
OR
Shoot me a txt, give me phone call, add me on Marco Polo and we can talk and catch up like real humans. 

This feels scary but I think it’s going to be really good. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts