4th of July!


^^13 weeks!!

We had such a fun 4th!
We were able to check off two items on our Summer Bucket list. 
My sister Natassja and her hubby Travis spent the night with us the night before and then babysat Wolfe for the morning while we took the older three babies to a matinee showing of the Incredibles 2.
It was Frances's first movie experience and she did as well as I would have expected of a 3 year old, lol. 
She was such a light weight that the seat kept swallowing her up. 
It was so funny!
 We hunted down a booster seat and she was a lot more comfortable. 

It was Rem and Olive's second movie theater experience and they just LOVED it. 
They were laughing out loud and talking about their favorite parts and characters the entire way through.

It was so fun to be able to do that all together. 
Afterwards we grabbed a few snap shots at this fun American flag mural and then picked up an ice cream cone before heading home. 

We all settled in for a long afternoon nap in preparation for the Goodyear firework show!
The Goodyear ball park where they launch the fireworks is literally 2 blocks from our neighborhood. 
We drove down the road to an empty field and picked the perfect viewing spot. 
I love where we live soo much. 
I'm actually going to be sad when it is time to leave. 
Wolfe was absolutely mesmerized by the fireworks. 
 Rem started off a bit nervous but warmed up after a few snuggles with momma. 
The show ended late and we dragged the babies home to bed. 

I'm so grateful for the freedoms we are able to have in this amazing country. 
Standing up and singing the National Anthem at church on Sunday literally brought tears to my eyes. 
I'm so glad I have the opportunity to raise my little family here. 
^^Look at those cute freckles! 
^^They're getting SO big. 
^^I'm actually getting sad that his adult teeth are coming in so quick. 
I just realized I got zero documentation of Wolfe on that day, whoops but we did document our new BUNNY of course! 
Ah I love her. 
More to come on her later. 

Comments

Popular Posts