Monday, August 23, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............

Ladies and Gents, the moment you all have been waiting for. THE highly anticipated post is finally here..........DA P90X POST

A few things-

1. I have to warn you ahead of time that skin IS shown in this video solely for the purpose to show and enhance work-out results. If that offends you, get over it and don't watch.

2. none of the pictures have been enhanced, altered or changed.

3. feel free to giggle, gasp, ooh ahh etc.

4. after watching if you have any questions/comments about the P90x program itself, or want to hear more about our experience, contact us! We'd love to share :)

5. and finally, enjoy.


4 comments:

Joy Boggess said...

JESSSSS!!! FINALLY YOU POSTED IT! and you look SENSATIONAL! but seriously, you're a hottie! and david looks great too! i love how much fun you guys are having! and i am proud of you for keeping up with the series, i did p90x once and it killed me, i couldn't move for like a week. LOVES ya! and your hottt bod! but p.s. you've always had a hott bod!

TaraMarie said...

:D Very nice. You are an inspiration. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to post pics of myself almost naked...
I told Gav we should do that after the baby is born...PS did I tell you I'm prego??

How It All Began... said...

You guys are totally AWESOME!

Sara Keiser said...

You guys look great! Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...