Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February


I heart February for the following reasons:
A. Black History month....haha jk
B. Valentines day and everything about it. corny love notes/cards, flowers, pink and red, cheap candy etc.
C. 1 year wedding Anniversary. Holy crow. Already?
D. Davey's 23rd Birthday!!! I forget how young we really are. I mean really, we are just babies in the scheme of things
E. SUPER BOWL. Go PACKERS.

I have so much to look forward too this month I can't wait. Par-tay like every weekend. Seriously. 

I also wanted to share my audition tape for "So you think you can dance." not really, but enjoy. 




gahhh, i miss my family!!!!

3 comments:

Steve and Alana Nelson said...

what the?!?! your hub is only 23? i thought he was way older!... in a good way :) that is awesome. hope you have a wonderful month! happy anniversary

Chris and Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is halarious! NOT feb. being your favorite month, but the video! lol Jess you're so funny.

How It All Began... said...

As Dianna would say, "That was INTENSE"! Seriously full of awesomeness. Bekah and I were just jammin with pandora.com. Come dance with us. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...