Sunday, February 27, 2011

One Year

Last Sunday David and I celebrated our "one year" anniversary!  I can't believe how fast it came. I feel like i've known my man for evers. I am so grateful to be living my life with my best friend. We had an amazing year. We've grown so much since last February. It has truly been one of the most wonderful 12 months of my life. I know a lot of people say that, but its for reals. We have been so blessed to be able to attend school, have jobs and live so comfortably. We moved up to Rexburg with practically nothing to our names. Our jeep was packed with our cloths and that was it! We have come so far and we know that we wouldn't have been able to make it with out hard work and faith in our Heavenly Father.



To celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime occasion we went all out. We dined at the most expensive restaurant in Idaho...Olive Garden. :) There we ran into my boss Chantell, and her husband,who where celebrating their 19th anniversary! After eating enough calories to sustain us for the rest of the week, we came home to our little apartment and had a sleep over in the living room.
The next day we stayed in and snuggled up to movies and popcorn. It was low-key, casual and just perfect.




We also ate our cake topper and lemme tell ya it was SOOO DELISH!!!!! NO JOKE!!! After letting it defrost for a day it tasted just like it did a year ago. We still keep it in the fridge and pick at it every now and then haha.





Here's to eternity!

3 comments:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

SO happy for you, Jess! Couldn't be more proud of you and "Hunnies" ; ).

Love you!

Lauren said...

it's been a year already?? time totally flies!
p.s. your cake is cute.
andddd you're cute too =)

laurie wood said...

I love you guys so much.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...