Friday, July 1, 2011

Monkey Rock

Two things checked off our Idaho Bucket List this week and its only FRIDAY!? SHOOT! Only 4 more weeks till we move to Orem. We gotta squeeze all the fun we can outta Iderho! The sunshine has been so good to us this week, we couldn't pass up heading off to Monkey rock. The farm fields were so pretty on the drive as always and when we arrived we where the only ones there!!! It made for some fun times- all alone and waterfalls- ooh yeah :)
We didn't end up jumping off the rocks A) the water level was really shallow B) I'm more of a chicken-cat (scardy cat + chicken) than I thought. I don't like swimming in water where I can't see the bottom.

Anyways, check out our own little private paradise





















Ready for our next adventure-

Happy long weekend!!

1 comment:

Katie Webber said...

First of all: I want to go to this place...real bad.
second: I'm doing pretty dece in the class. If things go as planned on the final, I should pull off an A-. Miracle?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...