Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tee Time

Today we cut work early to do a little golfin. I asked David how he wanted to celebrate finding out about our little man and this is what he picked. It was my first time ever golfing. I used to be a pro miniature golfer in High School, but David says thats not the same lol. Thankfully I had a little bit of beginners luck and didn't embarrass my self to badly, plus I had the hottest instructor ever. 



First tee-off!!!


Why, hello handsome.


Hey belly!






I snapped Davids driver.... he wasn't so happy....




With that warm sun beating down on us I was totally wiped out by 9 holes. Next time we're heading to the driving range so I can practice hitting the ball more that 5 feet.

Stay tuned, in my next post I'll be giving you all the details about my last Ultra Sound woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...