Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 years

Yesterday was our last anniversary with just the two of us. The realization that our baby boy will be making an appearance soon has got us cherishing our one on one time together. I was up by 5am because of my newly hypersensitive bladder. It took everything I had not to wake David and make him suffer with me. I let him sleep in until 6. He made his famous waffles and gifted me some smokin' hot heels! It might be a few weeks before my hobbit feet can fit into them but shoot has he got good taste. 

For dinner we headed to Tippenyaki. It's one of our favorite places to indulge, plus it's so fun watching the food being cooked in front of you. The chefs sure know how to put on a show. Afterwards we headed to the Jazz/Spurs game. We made- out like high school kids and made the older couple next to us really uncomfortable. Despite the Jazz loosing, we had so much fun!! The best part was at half time in the bathroom line. Three ladies let me cut ahead of them. There are some props to looking so pregnant you're going to pop any min. 

I am so lucky to have married my best friend. He is such an amazing man and husband. I know he is going to be the best Dad. 

Here's to a new exciting chapter in our lives!!!










I promise our ice-creams where the same size....

and if you didn't get good look at these sexy heels, heres a close up :)

2 comments:

Carlie K said...

Those shoes might be worth squeezing pudgy prego feet into!

tay and j said...

woah! those are sexy heels! hey, there are some bathroom lines i would get pregnant just to cut! so, more props to you. Congrats to your two prsn-second anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...