Saturday, September 15, 2012

back to school



 first day of school

 Whelp I survived my first week back to school. I am physically and mentally exhausted. So far I am really enjoying taking a break from mom duties and having intellectually stimulating conversations with fellow peers. My classes are awesome. Rem seems to be adjusting pretty well having me gone half the day. David has morphed into the perfect house wife. I come home to a clean house, folded laundry and even a prepped dinner. (I knew snagged a good one.) My course load this semester is slightly overwhelming. I now have to make time to study on campus because doing that at home is pretty much going to be impossible. I've noticed that my perspective has totally changed now that I'm a student- mom. I find myself continually annoyed with the immaturity and  the "single scene" of the younger students. Was I really like them once? HA! OH I can't wait to be done. Graduation is near. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

And now for some remstagrams while I head back to the books. 

Happy Weekend. 






















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...