Thursday, November 8, 2012

Got Milk?

Remember in this post when I said I am an overproducer (aka full-time milk cow) in the breastfeeding world?

Well, I wasn't joking...

David wants his freezer back.



Last time we counted there were over 600oz.

Since i'm only pumping part time and Rem still prefers the original food source, my pumped- liquid -gold- stock- pile is overflowing and we no longer have room. To solve this problem, I decided to become a milk donor.

A few weeks back I got in touch with the National Milk Bank  and started the donation screening process. I should be hearing back from very soon to see if I'm a good candidate!

The donated milk will go to help premature and sick babies in hospitals across the nation. (You can read more about that process here.) I recognize that this milk-abundance is a blessing and I am so excited and thankful to be able to share it with other precious babies in need.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...