Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lately...

The sunshine and warm weather these past few days have totally lifted my sprits. 
The babies and I have taken full advantage by spending our days outside on walks, bike rides, picnics and trips to the park. 
Every afternoon we come home completely wiped out and we all enjoy a long nap, 
It has been a dream!
David is working hard at his internship as the Wellness Center Director on campus and is gone most of the day. 
He comes home exhausted but always happy, with a smile on his face. 
I love hearing his stories about things he did to solve problems on the job and how much he has learned already from being in this leadership role. 
He is so passionate about what he is accomplishing and I am so proud of him. 
The Feather Feet baby mocc business is going extremely well and I have recently been trained on how to actually sew the shoes. Before, I was tracing and cutting all patterns on the leather. 
It's a tedious and nerve racking process since there is absolutely no room for error, but I'm getting better every day! 
Our goals over the next few weeks are to transition Olive to the crib overnights and to potty train Remington. He has/is showing every sign that he is ready and I've been holding out until this spring to start.
Now that time has come we are ready to give it a go. 
Monday is D-day....or P-day to be more accurate haha...
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! 
Lastly, I have a a few "parenting" draft posts that I've been chipping away at over the past few years months that I'm excited to share! Some of which go into more detail about pregnancy and nursing, tandem nursing, cloth diapering, more sleep-training and why I want a half dozen kids before I turn 30.
On that note, 
Stay tuned and happy weekend to you all!

2 comments:

Stefani Leavitt said...

I just found your blog the other day and...I have an Olive, too! And her middle name is Eloise, which is eerily similar to Lou.

Anyways...good luck with the potty training! I keep trying to potty train my older daughter, but she's a stubborn little kid. I'm thinking I'll just let her figure it out on her own at this point. :-)

Ashley Wright said...

Yay Love this Jess! Can't wait for your parenting posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...