Friday, September 9, 2016

engineer prints


OK so i've seen these prints floating around on Pinterest and I instantly fell in love!
I wasn't super fond of the font so I decided to design my own. 

I picked up the frames from IKEA and ordered the prints through Staples! 
I printed mine in the 24x36 size and that fit the frames perfectly without the mat.
I loved that I could upload the file online and pick it up in the store just a few hours later. 
You can't beat the price for these size prints either!
I have lots of ideas brewing for future projects. 

I'm selling this specific custom print for just $5, so shoot me a message if you want one. 
Want it in a different font/style? No problem. I can design it however you want.  
Have something else in mind? I'd love to work with you to help you create something perfect for your space. 

1 comment:

jen said...

I want a print ! Let's figure something out- I want a scripture/quote !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...