Saturday, February 23, 2013

11 months

Dear Remington,

This past month you have made it so apparent that you've grown out of babyhood and jumped into full fledged toddler-hood. Your appetite has increased so much! You have to be eating pretty much all the time. Your favorite things to eat are clementines, fruit snacks and raisins. Even though you are turning one in a week I don't foresee you weaning from the boob juice anytime soon. This month you got your first real pair of walking shoes. They are so cute on you! It took you a couple of days for you to get used to walking with them, but once you did there was no stopping you! You can change the channels on the TV with the remote and brush your hair with my brush. You've been able to shake your head "no" for awhile but you now know what it means. You bring the keys to the front door and try to unlock it. You are starting to understand what different words mean. When we say "where is your ball, baby, book etc, you go and get said item. You love being chased around the house by dad and HATE the snow. You can identify and point to your nose, eyes and mouth. The bathroom is your favorite place to explore. A couple weeks ago you found a box of my tampons and love chewing/dissecting them. You like to look out the window, walk all over the couch and wave goodbye to everyone when leaving. You are obsessed with phones and can spot one a mile away. If someone isn't looking, you will sneakily grab their phone and walk off. You hold up anything that resembles a phone up to your ear and babble away. You love sipping momma's diet coke and chewing on dad's toothbrush. You've also started throwing real nasty tantrums. The kind where you drop to the floor kicking and screaming if you don't get what you want. We're not really sure how to handle them except ignore you until you are done. I swear you're still too young to be doing that stuff...

Love you big handsome,
Momma 









Taken on my new dslr camera. I LOVE IT!^^

3 comments:

Ashley Wright said...

Oh My Gosh! Jess! Those look awesome! Can't wait till I can get a DSLR Camera. What a difference!

David and Jessica Olsen said...

Thanks Ashley!!! I'm convinced its the best money I've ever spent. I've only had it for a few days and I'm obsessed!!

Karlyn said...

He really HAS jumped into toddler-hood; He definitely looks older, and has longer hair! Reminds me so much of Colton! And...what beautiful sparkly eyes!
Auntie Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...