Friday, February 22, 2013

3 years

Wednesday we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Despite the nasty cold, snowy weather, we had a pretty awesome day. David snuck off to class in the early morning and let me skip my class  sleep in. Rem and I didn't wake until 9! That's a new record. We spent the afternoon watching bubble guppies and eating fruit snacks until David got back. I went to my afternoon class and then we headed over to my 16 week appointment. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and schedule our 20week gender-ultrasound next month!!

Afterwards we dropped Remington off with his favorite auntie Kate and headed out on our date. We've been dying to try out a new BBQ restaurant in town called The Hickory. We must have ordered the wrong thing because it was NASTY!!! It was nothing like we had expected. To top it off the mashed potatoes were the instant-box kind. UHM HELLO?! we're in IDAHO the POTATO state. Gimme a darn real potato people! We left disappointed and headed over to coco-bean where we indulged in over priced cupcakes.  After that we ran a few errands and headed home to our little munchkin.

It has truly been a wonderful three years that we've spent together. We have grown up so much and have been blessed beyond measure. I am so happy to be married to my best friend. He is such a loving husband and father to me and Remington.

Happy Anniversary babe!




Read our first and second year celebrations here and here.

1 comment:

Angie Center said...

Happy 3rd anniversary you guys! Yours was such a fun wedding to be a part of!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...