Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the wedding series

Tomorrow David and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding Anniversary. 3 YEARS!!?! Why oh why does life seem to fly by so fast. I look at pictures from our dating days and our wedding and it seems like a long time has passed but it also feels like it happened just yesterday.

Looking at my pictures I also realized that I have not officially written down or documented anything about my wedding day, engagement day, etc! What better place than a blog to record down those memories!? So without further ado I'm here to introduce The Wedding Series.

Over the next few weeks I will be posting various stories (with lots of pictures of course) about all the fun planning we did leading up to the big day.

I'm so excited to share with you.

Stayed tuned for the first post: The Engagement.

our third date. we were babies. ^^

2 comments:

Todd said...

Love that you're doing this! I'm staying tuned!!

Todd said...

hahaha and this is Martha obviously :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...