Thursday, May 14, 2015

Remington says: new baby edition

^^Yes, his nails are painted. He begged me to do his too, I couldn't say no. 

Remington has totally stepped up his big brother game since bringing Frances home. 
He loves holding his baby sis and always helps with getting diapers, burp clothes, blankets etc. when needed.
I love how fusses over his sister and runs to tell me whenever she has yawned, is crying or needs a love. 
I don't know what i'd do without him!

These are a few of the cutest things he's said and observed since bring home the new baby. 

{When he came to visit me in the hospital} " OH BY GOSH! Where did you tummy go!?"

{While telling Frances's birth story to a friend over the phone} "Yah, Daddy says you popped that baby right out of your bagina!"

{When David was changing her diaper} "OH her poops are YELLOW?!"

{Every time Frances sneezes} "Baby Fwances had another bless you!" 

{Every time Frances grunts or squeaks} "Baby Fwances makes a yot of noise"

{Every time Frances falls asleep} "Baby Fwances sweeps a yot. Remember when I sweep a yot when I was a baby?"

{Every time Frances nurses} "Baby Fwances always gets noonies. Remember when I got noonies when I was a baby?"

and lastly,

{Every time Olive raises her voice} "SHHHHH!!! Too youd LouLou. Baby Fwances is trying to sweep!"

Gosh I sure love that boy. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...